Due to COVID-19, IN NAM ’20 and IN NAM ’21 graduates will run back-to-back in Namibia in May 2021. For safety reasons, and to ensure graduates are keeping active and are well prepared for Namibia, there will be Virtual Challenges organised through the INEOS Energy Station online platform and Strava.
Current Virtual Challenges scheduled:
- 29th August – 20th September 2020: INEOS Tour de France Challenge (teams of 25 cycling distance of Tour de France over 21 stages)
- 6th – 8th November 2020: Virtual Weekender Challenge (teams of 8 participating in Friday 10km Trail run, Friday 20km MTB ride, Saturday Trail half marathon 21km, Sunday 60km MTB ride)
- January 2021: 5 hour virtual hike on an undulating terrain with 25kg backpack
- February 2021: 80km MTB ride
- March 2021: Virtual Weekender Challenge (teams of 8 participating in Friday 10km Trail run, Friday 20km MTB ride, Saturday Trail marathon 42km, Sunday 60km MTB ride)