Job Title: Director GO Run For Fun Projects
Best Sporting Highlights:
- 3 x Olympic Games finalist – 1500m/5km (Atlanta 1996, Sydney 2000, Athens 2004)
- 5 x European medalist at 3,000m (Gold, 2 silver, 2 Bronze)
- 2 x Commonwealth Games medalist at 1,500m (2 Silver)
- World Student Games champion at 5,000m
- Represented Great Britain 59 times over 20 year period
- British Record Holder at 2000m
- Computers Studies Degree & Marketing Diploma (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- 10 years as Director of Special Projects at the Great Run Company (Sports Marketing)
- Mo Farah breaking four of my British Records…
- Dropping out of the New York Marathon at 19 miles due to injury. On track to finish in 10th place and complete a 2hr 11 min performance…
Being outside in the countryside cycling and running. Enjoying socialising with friends and family.
What a fantastic opportunity to be part of such a unique challenge. I am delighted to be part of the team that helps you, the graduates, every step of the way to reach the finish line in Namibia.
Rise to the challenges ahead, whether it’s the long run in the dark after work, the strength of the headwind whilst on the bike or the anticipation of completing your first marathon. Think positive, enjoy the training and look forward to the flight to Namibia.