Brief description of your day-to-day job at INEOS:
- analysis/optimisation/replacement of rotating equipment concerning energy savings & cost of maintenance
- project lead engineer for rotating equipment: INEOS new cumene asset in Marl
- development of strategies, standards, and KPIs for RE (e.g. maintenance strategy, mechanical seals, MTBF)
- root cause analysis and development of a repair strategies
- development and optimisation of the technical documentation for RE
Your interests, hobbies (sport and otherwise!), special skills...
What are you most looking forward to about the Namibia trip?
I’m looking forward to outgrow my personal limits together with my colleagues and to get unique impressions of the nature and the environment in Namibia.
What are you most apprehensive about?
I’m most apprehensive about the different climatic conditions and their impact on my performance.
What do you hope to achieve from the challenge?
Through the challenge I want to prove to myself that you can achieve a lot with effort and work. Even things that at first seem to be impossible.